Monday 22 August 2016

Taper, Votive or Pillar?




Having long vacation in South Korea now, but i know I miss candle making. My hands are itchy and rolling some candles definitely is a great idea to solve.

When rubber cutting board, utility knife, ruler together with beeswax sheets and wicks are ready on the table, I started without further delay.




A pair of taper candles was firstly made. This time I made them in approximately 16 cm height x 2.5 cm diameter and each burns around 4 hours.




Next, I used half of a beeswax sheet and rolled a votive candle. The size is approximately 5 cm height x 5 cm diameter.





I discontinued the burning when it reached about 5 hours. It has few more hours to go on next burnnig.




The last candle I made is a pillar. It is 10 cm height x 5 cm diameter. I don't feel like burn it yet and it will accompany little longer I guess ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment