Thursday, 16 August 2012

The Secrets to Successful Candle Making

Discover the secrets to successfully making exquisite candles at home. Learn all the ins-and-outs of working with soy, beeswax, gel, and more! - Years of research invested in this book will benefit both the beginner and the expert.


written by Sarah Johnstan


6 Best Things about This E-book…

1. You can instantly download to read it without having to pay any shipping charges and wait days for delivery.

2. As a clear guide to start your own home-based candle business.

3. Step-by-step methods revealed by candle making expert.

4. Information provided for you to start making or selling your candles in 7 days or less.

5. 100% risk free - satisfaction guarantee! (60 day money back guarantee)

6. It’s written to be fun, entertaining, educational…and not overstuffed with unnecessary technical jargon.


Customer Reviews

"...now I am actually making money with my candles!"

I just wanted to thank you for your books on candle making. When I first began looking into making my own candles I was only looking for a way to save money on Christmas presents. Now I actually know how to make money with my candles! I can't thank you enough!!
Michelle S. from Raleigh, NC


"As a former student of Sarah's"

As a former student of Sarah's "Candle Making for Fun & Profit" workshop I can say that she has a natural gift for teaching this hobby. When I heard that she was putting this system together I emailed her immediately and insisted that I get the first copy. After going through the entire system I have to say one thing, "Girl, you need to raise your price!"
Susan Rodgers - Novato, CA


"These book makes it fun and easy..."

"This is, by far, the most easy-to-read candle making guide I have seen. I have checked out books from the library and found articles online, but I swear, it seems you need a degree in chemistry and hundreds of dollars of equipment to even think about making a simple candle, let alone learning to sell them. I've dug through so many websites on candle making and was about fed up. These books make it fun and easy! It is so nice to have all of the material available to easily go back to and refference. So far I have been having so much fun making different candles I haven't got around to selling them yet. But when I do, I am happy I have eveything I need to get started.
Laurie, in Seattle


"...I had no idea how easy it could be... "

I just bought your books and am impressed. I am not new to making candles but I never put effort into trying to sell my candles before. I must admit when I first came across your books I was a little skeptical but figured with your 100% guarantee I did not have anything to lose so I said what the heck, and I am so glad I did. I only wish I had the information earlier because I had no idea how easy and profitable it could really be! Thank you so much.
Aimee from Jackson, MI


"...THANKS for this fantastic material"

 I saved your web site and have looked at it a bunch of times. After receiving your books and the just received bonus, I had to say "THANKS" for this fantastic material!
Jerry Snow - Hills of NW Arkansas



Bonus:
i) Candle Making Fragrance Mixing Guide
ii) Candle Making Burn Time Testing Guide
iii) How to Successfully Sell Candles On eBay
iv) Cashing-In At Craft Fairs





Disclaimer: This e-book is not purely about beeswax candle making. It covers other information and teaches making candles with other waxes too. Readers should make their own judgement about which type of candles is best to make and the application of the information provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment